A Complete Set Of New Teeth Today!
The All on 4 Dental Implant Procedure changed the way cosmetic dentistry was able to provide a full set / arch of teeth for patients in a short period of time, and with a smaller number of implants without sacrificing the feel, and permanency implants give.
What Is an All-On-4 Dental Implant Procedure?
The All-on-4 procedure is a cosmetic dental procedure for replacing the full set of top and / or bottom teeth utilizing 4 dental implants so that patients can have same day dental implants. The procedure also minimizes the stress that patients have receiving numerous implants and helps reduce the overall cost without comprising fit and wear ability. The All-on-4 procedure was created because patients wanted an alternative to dentures; they wanted a permanent set of teeth.
Who Are Candidates for the All-On-4 Procedure?
Patients who receive the All-On-4 dental implants are patients that want permanent teeth because their own teeth are compromised in some way. The only option used to be a set of removable dentures, because with compromised teeth or as patients age there was too much bone loss to support traditional implants.
What is the Procedure for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
- First all existing teeth in the arch being replaced must be removed also any damaged or diseased tissue is removed.
- Next your Prosthodontist will implant (2) very strong titanium implants in the front of your jaw and then in the back of your jaw at a slight angle (2) more titanium implants will be inserted at an angle. (They are inserted at an angle so they can be imbedded in the most available bone possible.
- Finally your doctor will attach your new prosthetic dental bridge to the implants, make adjustments for comfort and you will leave with your new set of teeth.
All 3 steps are completed in our Cosmetic Surgery Center on Gessner.
Over the next several months your implants will begin to heal and bone growth will occur around the implants making them very strong and secure. Once the healing process is completed, your prosthodontist will attach and adjust your new permanent dental bridge.
Watch a short video that illustrates the procedure. The procedure was invented by dentists at Nobel Biocare.
- Immediate Results – You go home with a complete set of teeth on the day of your procedure.
- Look and Feel Like Natural Teeth – No one will tell these are not your original teeth they will appear just like natural teeth. In addition the implants actually stimulate and help keep existing bone in the jaw from deteriorating.
- Fully Functional – Once the all healing is done your new All-On-4 Implants will work as a complete set of teeth. You are free to eat, drink and chew what you want.
- Permanent – Your new All-On-4 Implants can last a lifetime with regular care. Because we use only the most durable materials in your implants they will last decades.
Summit Dental Center wants to ensure you have the smile you have always wanted so we provide financing to our patients.
- No Credit Check
- Instant Approval
- Affordable Monthly Payments
Personal Information you will need to bring is your state issued ID (drivers licence or id card), a bank issued Visa or MasterCard.