- Proper fit ensures maximum comfort
- Mimics your natural teeth in appearance
- Go Home With A New Smile Today!
What Dentures Can Do For You
- Helps reduce facial sagging
- Regain your confidence to speak and smile
- Eat your favorite foods again
Options That Fit Your Budget
- All insurance accepted
- Financing options Available*
- In-house payment plans*
Why choose Summit Dental Center for dentures?
Patient Care We have been serving Houston patients for over 20 years now. We have 7 locations in Houston and our cosmetic dentistry center is conveniently located at I-10 and Gessner.
3 Types of Dentures Available
– Removable Dentures – Are a removable prosthetic designed to replace missing teeth. We offer both complete and partial dentures. Complete dentures are used when all teeth are missing. Partial dentures or a Bridge are used when the patient has some natural teeth remaining. Removable dentures are cost effective, provide a complete smile and a return to eating many of the foods; harder or chewy foods will still need to be avoided.
– Snap on Dentures – are secured to the jaw using implant snaps instead of glue or adhesive. Snap on Dentures provide better chewing ability and help prevent additional bone loss in the jaw. Snap on’s stay secure and prevent embarrassing slips.
– All on 4 or Permanent Implants – are secured by 4 or 6 implants into the jaw much like Snap on Dentures the main difference is they are permanent and provide the closest solution to natural teeth. Click Here to learn more about all on 4.
Denture Specialist Dentures are all about proper fit, and looking like natural teeth. All Summit denture patients meet with our licensed prosthodontist who specializes in cosmetic restoration and the replacement of teeth; your initial consultation and denture fitting will be with the same doctor to ensure you have the best fit possible.
Consultation and Treatment Your initial consultation will include a full exam and evaluation for dentures. We will take x-rays and then discuss with you a full treatment plan including costs. Your fitting and follow-up appointments will be with the same prosthodontist to ensure the best patient care. Your dentures will then be crafted by technicians experienced in the manufacture of dentures. Your dentist will ensure the fit of your new dentures and provide information on care for your gums and new teeth.
Insurance and Financing Unfortunately Most insurance do not cover the cost of dentures. We will work with you with you regarding out-of-pocket costs. For patients needing financing we have No Credit Check, 0% Interest and Affordable Monthly Payments.
Call 281.885.8866 Today To Schedule Your Consultation or Book Online
Cosmetic Surgery Center
We are located 2 miles North of I-10 on Gessner.
Our facility is a State of the Art Dental Center